Apartment for Sale in The Double View Mansions Bali Complex
The Double View Mansions Bali is located in Northern Canggu, surrounded by calming rice fields and metres away from the shoreline offering mesmerising views with 2M IDR starting price – yet only a short drive from modern life comforts.
Neighbourhood of Canggu has rapidly developed over the past few years and is attracting local and international investors alike.
With a steady growth in tourist arrivals as well as the highly positive attitude towards stimulating foreign investment by Indonesia’s government, The Double View Mansions Bali offers a highly attractive opportunity for a future home in paradise with a rewarding ROI and the anticipated compelling value increase of the luxury Canggu apartments.
Bali's luxury properties continue to draw buyers from Indonesia and around the world with third-highest gain
- Why invest in Bali and buy an apartment is a luxury residences?Bali has been named the #1 destination by TripAdvisor’s Travellers Choice Awards undermining the island’s global popularity.
- Steadily growing tourist arrivals in Bali (4.6M, +20% in 2016 – Indonesian Central Bureau of Statistics).
- All-year round pleasant weather with warm temperatures.
- 169 nationalities are eligible for the Tourist Visa on Arrival, granting complimentary 30-day stays.
- Positive attitude towards foreign investment in Bali by stable Indonesian politics.
- Canggu property prices show a steady upwards trend since 2005.
- Bali is comparably one of the three highest performing destinations within the luxury property market according to Prime International Residential Index (PIRI) in 2015, with luxury real estate prices up by 15% year-on-year. (http://www.knightfrank.com/wealthreport).
- Reputable large investment has been confirmed on properties further north which promises great. infrastructure development in the surrounding areas, specifically in Tanah Lot.
- Property investment ROIs are steadily increasing as a result of positive market sentiment, Bali’s global popularity as well as its strong position as a leader in luxury accommodation within Asia.