What DVM is doing to protect our guests:
All public areas are sanitized twice a day and private rooms are sanitized daily
All staff are required to wear masks and follow strict sanitation protocols
Temperature checks will be administered for everyone entering the property
In the unlikely event that a guest becomes infected, they may remain isolated in their room if medical authorities agree it’s safe.
What the Balinese government is doing to protect visitors:
All arrivals will undergo comprehensive medical checks including:
Bali has instituted a cleanliness, health, and safety (CHS) program in the tourism sector to establish clear regulations that prevent the spread of COVID-19 on the island.
Rules our guests must follow:
- Masks must be worn when leaving the property
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed inside and outside of the property
- Guests should wash their hands frequently throughout the day, especially when entering and exiting their rooms
- Hand sanitizer will be available in public areas and we encourage everyone to use it
- Restaurant dining service will require 1 meter of distance between guests sitting at the table
- Guests should notify the staff if they develop any symptoms indicating a possible infection